40Digits is hiring a Digital Project Manager to manage interactive projects from concept to completion.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Own all aspects of the project from managing schedules, budgets, assets, and overall project organization and communication.
- Interact and communicate project status/issues with technical and non-technical members.
- Interact with both clients and internal team members.
- Work out of either our Kansas City or Springfield office.
SKILLS YOU’LL NEED
- 2+ years of experience managing interactive projects from discovery to design to technical development and implementation.
- Naturally task-oriented with an innate ability for driving the process, keeping everyone focus and making clients feel confident that projects will be delivered on time and within budget.
- Technical writing skills & a willingness to document, document, document.
- Self-motivated, highly organized, and solution driven.
- Tactful and situational leadership skills.
- 2+ years using Microsoft Project, Omniplan, Liquid Planner, BaseCamp (or any other PM Software).
- Solid foundation in PMI methodology.
- Comfortable working with remote clients and teams. Experience implementing both Saas and in-house solutions.
- Problem solving skills, including resolution and anticipation.
- Effective meeting and presentation skills.
- Creative Agency experience.
- Familiarity with the Agile development process.
- Knowledge of programming fundamentals.
PERKS OF 40DIGITS
- UX and developer-oriented workplace
- Work on a variety of compelling, challenging projects
- Casual dress
- Team environment, collaborative learning environment, transparent communications
- Free coffee and snacks
Email your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if your skills and experience appear to be a good fit.
40Digits is an equal opportunity employer.